Wednesday, September 9, 2009

2009 AFC Predictions

Since the season starts tomorrow. I will condense my AFC picks for the season.

AFC EAST

  1. New England
  2. New York Jets
  3. Miami
  4. Buffalo

AFC SOUTH

  1. Indianapolis
  2. Houston*
  3. Tennessee
  4. Jacksonville

AFC NORTH

  1. Pittsburgh
  2. Baltimore*
  3. Cincinnati
  4. Cleveland

AFC WEST

  1. San Diego
  2. Oakland
  3. Kansas City
  4. Denver

Teams with an asterisk (*) following them are predicted wild card teams.

NFC Wild Cards: Atlanta, Philadelphia.

Super Bowl 44: San Diego Chargers vs. New York Giants.

SUPER BOWL CHAMPION: New York Giants.

2 comments:

Forensic2 blog said...

Nice picks Jon, I tend to think Titants will be above Houston,, They should have beat the Steelers if it wasn't for the 2 block fiel goals/special teams.

I havn't seen any news yet to give my picks,, so give till week 4 to see a few teams over here.lol

Cheers2You

Gene Haddock said...

Come on Jon. The Jets ahead of Miami? Miami won that division last year, and has only become better during the offseson.

I Also agree with Jamie, Titans will finsh way ahead of Houston, and get a wildcard...if they don't win that div outright.

No way the Chargers make it to the Super Bowl. They'll be lucky to get out of round one of the playoffs.

This was easier than actually writing my own story about my picks...lol